Whole lessons & Handouts to talk about Arranging to go out; making excuses; discussing getting ready to go out; talking about clothes & talking about sporting events. Suitable for KS2 and KS3 Spanish teachers. Based on the Viva 2 course. Lessons are planned in detail to ensure pace and interaction as well as maximise learning. The answers come up as you click.
The lessons include:
- Making arrangements to go out; using prepositions to say where to meet.
- Making excuses about why you can’t go out; Using tener que, querer and poder.
- Daily routine and ‘getting ready to go out’ expressions using reflexive verbs.
- Describing clothes using colours; using the verb llevar in the present and near future tenses; using demonstrative adjectives.
- Understanding a range of information and talking about sporting events, using present, preterit and near future tenses.
In order to print the handouts ‘student friendly’ click:
On the Full Page Slides box click on the drop down arrow. Select 2 slides and tick Scale to Fit Paper (unless already ticked). If the Frame Slides option is ticked, untick it.
On the Print One Sided box click on the drop down arrow and select Print on Both Sides (Flip pages on long edge).