If you are looking for a COMPLETE LESSON about SOUND AND LIGHT WAVES, here is a great bundle of eBooks, activities, quizzes, glossaries and posters.
● Definition of waves, their properties and representation
● Difference between mechanical and electromagnetic waves
● Sound waves and their properties and characteristics
● Light propagation and energy transfer from one place to another
● Different objects in front of light
● Reflection of light and the ability to see things and color
● Colors and its relation with the decomposition of white light
Waves: Light and Sound Super Bundle contains:
● Key Concepts About Waves and Sound – A PDF handbook with key definitions about waves and sound
● Glossary of Waves and Sound – A reference guide that explains new vocabulary
● Quiz: Waves and Sound – 10 questions to review and assess students’ knowledge
● Poster: Waves and Communication – A poster showing how media and information transfer is based on the transmission of waves through everyday examples
● Poster: Characteristics of Sound Waves – A poster explaining the basic wave properties (amplitude, frequency and length), and which combination of properties the different sound waves have
● Classroom activity: Discovering Sound Waves – A several activities based on experiments that help students to understand how sound waves travel and manifest on different materials
● Key Concepts About Light – A PDF handbook with key definitions about light and colors
● Glossary of Light – A reference guide that explains new vocabulary
● Poster: Characteristics of Light – An infographic featuring examples of natural and artificial light sources and explaining the differences between opaque, translucent and transparent object
● Quiz: Superquiz – Light – 31 questions divided in three levels of difficulty depending on the cognitive processes they require to review and assess students’ knowledge
● Poster: Light and Colors – A poster with several graphic examples of the decomposition of white light, and how the colors we see depend on the part of light reflected and absorbed by an object
● Classroom activity: Making a Periscope – A STEM activity divided into two parts, the experimentation and the construction
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.