Another highly versatile resource which has sparked a few new ideas for me to use with my adult learners. Many Thanks. (Good to have the resources as Word documents too; very few of my students are competent typists.)
Adding text punctuation, differentiated to 3 levels. Adding reporting clauses and imbedded clauses to direct speech. Topcis also inlcuded: sentence structure and punctuation. Power point and documents.
Create lessons in seconds with this HUGE PowerPoint of animated lesson activities.
There are HUNDREDS of templates that you can over-type in seconds to create engaging lesson material.
Highly praised by John Simpkin of Spartacus Educational and Mark Warner of Teaching Ideas.
I am very confident you will like this. If you do, please click on my profile to see my other popular resources. Thanks
(This file also has a bank of PowerPoint timers - it's the most useful planning tool ever!) The size of the file should show you how much stuff there is! Without sounding overly confident - it's the best resource out there!
NOTE: Following its success in the summer sale, I have decided to keep the sale price - so grab a bargain! Used to be £5. Many thanks.
NEW English 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (USING SCALED SCORE KS2)
This tracker will allow you to track attainment and progress of pupils of all abilities and uses the NEW KS2 assessments of SCALED SCORES
• 1-9 Grade Tracker with ANALYSIS of whole cohort (GCSE or KS3 - as long as you use 1-9)
• If you use 1-9 GCSE grades with .1, .2 and .3 fine grades then this assessment tracker will work for you.
• This tracker will allow you to track 12 assessments throughout the year. The grades will average at the end and will give you a constant picture of the cohort performance.
• These figures can be periodically cut and paste into the tracker so that progress of the cohort.
• Included is also a target grade forecasting tool so you can graphically see how pupils are targeted and the expected flightpaths. All pupils have been given aspirational targets and this is what I have designed for use in my school
If you need to speak to me regarding how this works or how it can be modified then please contact me on Twitter @thenortherner19
Bargain sale of premium resources, grab a bargain now!
Here you get £48.50 of resources for £6.50!!
See the bundle links for further information.
For more great resources and lessons visit my shop here: