Wordlists of CVC words. I have laminated these and use them in a number activites with the children - to practice blending when reading words, use the words on the cards in sentences, write words to rhyme with the words in the list etc.
Wordlists of CVC words. I have laminated these and use them in a number of activites with the children : to practice blending when reading words, use the words on the cards in sentences, write words to rhyme with the words in the list etc.
Cards for each button on the Bee-bot eg - forwards, clear, go. The small cards my children use to help them plan the programme for the bee-bots. There are two other word documents with cards in different sizes.
Make teaching spelling easier! A comprehensive resource bank for spelling activities - looking at a range of spelling strategies including rules, phonics, syllables, spelling in context, suffixes, contractions and manipulating words.
Presented using SMARTBoard, these slides are fully editable if needed and are excellent for revision as well as quality first teaching.
This colourful resource is a detailed introduction to teaching split digraphs.
There are 5 PowerPoint Presentations - which includes whole class activities.
Each presentation focuses on a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e and u-e split digraphs.
The phonic pack also contains:
- 5 lesson plans - slides are referred to in the plans - includes objectives and key questions.
- Differentiated activities - filling in split digraph letters, write sentences, word searches, correcting misspelt words (highlighted), e.g. hoem, tiem.
- Solution to the word searches
- Practical activities making split digraph words on laminated strips.
- Split digraph strips, letters a-z, consonant digraphs and consonant blends - to be laminated and cut out.
- Flashcards for teaching
- Teacher's Notes
Goes well with:
Images: www.clker.com, Microsoft clipart
File type: Word format