A cross-curricular English and history lesson that focusses on the persuasive techniques used in WW1 propaganda. This lesson includes:
- a starter based on key language techniques
- student-friendly definitions
- analysis of a real WW1 poster
- examples of WW1 posters for students to analyse themselves
- an activity where students design their own posters
- hot-seat plenary activity
If you like this lesson, check out our other lessons @mgroverresources!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.