Update July 18 - Daily challenge without day labels added
This is pack 1 of 2 for the Year 2 - Investigations (Block 5). This pack covers week 11.
Please see: Week 12
This pack contains resources and investigations to recap block 1 and block 2:
• Daily Challenges – Position and Direction - Block 1, Week 1
• Daily Challenges – Position and Direction - Block 1, Week 2
• Daily Challenges – Position and Direction - Block 1, Week 3
• Daily Challenges - Problem Solving and Efficient Methods - Block 2, Week 4
• Daily Challenges - Problem Solving and Efficient Methods - Block 2, Week 5
• Worksheets – Position and Direction
• Worksheets – Problem Solving and Efficient Methods
Children can use concrete resources to help investigate and find solutions to the problems on the worksheets.
PDF format (please set print option to fit).
To ensure the hyperlinks fully work, you must download the Zip file provided and extract the folder to your computer. You must also ensure you have the latest update for your PDF reader.
The resources support a mastery approach to encourage a deeper understanding of the topics taught. It follows a CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach to ensure all children can access learning. The pack provides pictorial and abstract representations, along with fluency, reasoning, problem solving and open-ended investigation questions. This can be seen in our product previews.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Primary Stars Education