One fully developed lesson for Year 6 Biology; Living things and their habitats. A workbook which runs alongside the presentation to give ease of marking and proof of assessment and feedback. Once complete, pupils can use this as a revision tool as it will be fully self, and teacher assessed.
All ready to download, print and go!
• Lesson 1: Classification. What is MRS GREN? How do we classify animals and plants? What is a classification route?
All other lessons, complete workbook, resources and SOW are avaliable here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/bundle-year-6-biology-living-things-and-their-habitats-12348305
Each lesson incorporates:
• A starter task
• A main task(s)
• A plenary
• A PIT STOP activity (where pupils can check their progress in the lesson so far)
• Paper resources and practical activity ideas
• Assessment opportunities (we use a purple pen to show progress throughout using self-assessment, this is what the purple pen icon represents throughout the presentations)
• Feedback and self-reflection
• Extension opportunities
• Prep tasks (homework)
I don’t own any of the images in any document.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have downloaded this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.