Five of the most popular Sats resources to facilitate revision
There is a wealth of new and existing resources uploaded by teachers on Tes that contain activities, exercises, materials and inspiration to help you prepare your Year 6 pupils for their Sats.
We've highlighted below five of the most downloaded resources that teachers are using this year. Though levels are no longer statutory and the curriculum has changed, some of our best-perfoming resources contain older materials which teachers are downloading, adapting and updating to suit their current class.
We hope you find something that will ease the planning burden at this time of year, and be sure to see the note at the end of the post to let us know if you've used a great Sats resource on Tes.
- This detailed build-up plan contains a four-week timetable covering all numeracy topics, complete with mental maths tests, activities for registration and evaluations.
- Ensure that students understand what is required to improve in their writing assessments with this clearly-structured checklist, which includes key points from older mark schemes.
- Develop pupils’ numeracy skills with this extensive set of timed mental maths questions, including work on fractions, decimals and percentages.
- A bumper literacy pack containing worksheets on punctuation and grammar, which look at honing creative writing skills by experimenting with vocabulary and character development.
- Cut out and distribute these question cards, which cover topics including shape and space, telling the time and conversions, to provide an engaging maths revision game.
For further inspiration, check out these blog posts containing even more engaging activities and top revision lessons.