This resource contains a set of 5 printable paper-based Christmas quizzes and puzzles with answers. There are 3 sections:-
1. General questions about Christmas.
2. The initials of Christmas songs and carols.
3. Christmas-themed anagrams.
You may also be interested in
[PowerPoint Christmas Quiz - 100 Questions](https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/the-eggheads-christmas-quiz-2017-100-crackin-questions-interactive-powerpoint-quiz-11774555<br />
This resource is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question PowerPoint Christmas quiz. It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group.
The quiz contains 100 questions, most contain multiple choice answers, with varying degrees of challenge. It is divided into six sections
- Christmas Themed General Knowledge
- Christmas Literature
- Christmas TV and Movies
- Christmas Music and Songs
- Christmas Around The World
- Christmas Picture Round
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the question mark image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
Sample questions: (Most questions contain 3 multiple choice answers.)
1. In which country does Santa have his own personal postcode - HOH OHO?
2. Who banned Christmas in England between 1647 and 1660?
3. What happened at Christmas in England for the last time in 1960?
4. Which two states in the United States of America have towns called Christmas?
5. What is ‘pfefferkuchenhaus’?
6. If you were given ‘frumenty’ at Christmas (in medieval times), what would you do with it?
7. Which book begins with “Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without any presents”?
8. What did Dumbledore swap his pointed wizard’s hat for at Christmas dinner in ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’?
Also suitable for SEN students due to the highly visual nature of resource and multiple choice format.
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this ‘must have’ step by step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide