This resource is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100 question powerpoint end of school year quiz. It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group.
The quiz contains 100 questions, most contain multiple choice answers, with varying degrees of challenge on
- 2017 News
- TV Adverts and Programme Theme Tunes
- General knowledge
- Famous People Picture Quiz
- TV and Film
- Harry Potter
- Picture Round
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the question mark image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end.
A question and answer sheet are provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
Sample questions: (Most questions contain 3 multiple choice answers.)
1. Who did Donald Trump sack as head of the FBI?
2. How many years of marriage will the Queen and Prince Philip be celebrating in November?
3. Who won the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest?
4. Who won the French Presidential election?
5. Which disease has broken out in the Republic of Congo 2 years after it ended in West Africa?
6. In the referendum what was the percentage of people who wanted to leave the European Union?
7. Who is the famous real-life uncle of actress Rita Simons who plays Roxy Mitchell in Eastenders?
8. Who won the Spanish Grand Prix in 2017?
9. In the human body, what is the hallux?
10. What is 'paraskevidekatriaphobia' the fear of?
Suitable for SEN students due to highly visual nature of resource and multiple choice format.
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this 'must have' step by step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide
To be kept informed of new resources click here