Looking for activities and games that you can use, adapt and reuse over and over again?
I have created this resource with teachers and students in mind. Knowing how difficult it is to create original activities and game that will motivate and challenge students, I have come up with this 60-ready-to use interactive games, ideas and activities that will save you a lot of time.
Here’s how it works:
1. You get a fully interactive powerpoint with 113 slides and 60 activities
2. The activities are divided into 8 sections according to their use:
a. Guessing games and quizzes (Questions and hiding picture, Questions and rewards, Questions for a winner, Jeopardy, Multiple answers, Hiding picture)
b. Activities with timer (Questions with timer, Who the fastest in the class? , A short answer game)
c. Labelling activities (Geography and countries, Dinner’s ready, Spooky Halloween)
d. Team games (Blockbuster, Slapping the board game, Boardgame, Puzzle, Spot the differences, The dictionary race, Disappearing game, The first one who can name… )
e. Drawing and settling down activities (Read and draw, Write and draw, Word search, From English to French, The hidden sentences, Coloring activity, Pictionary, Back-to-back descriptions)
f. Activities in pairs (Battleships, Family tree, Matching up, Draw your family tree, Guessing games, Snakes and ladders, Noughts and crosses, Ping-pong, Filling-gap, Role-play, Classification)
g. Engaging everyone (One question/one student, Who’s my next victim, Mind map, Questions in a hat, Survey, Fashion show, Let’s debate, Counting game, Hot-air balloon, Find the mistakes, Post-it game, Dominos)
h. Other activities (Identify key words, The odd-one-out, Classification, Summary, Hangman)
3. To get access to the activities, follow the menu in each section. Click on the ORANGE button provided to choose an activity. To come back to the menu click on the GREEN arrow at the top right handside of each slide.
4. Each activity is explained with step-by-step instructions in the notes section at the bottom of each slide to save you time.
5. You also get the booklet with 56 pages with all activities that can be photocopied and used in class with students.
6. You also get in the booklet blank templates that you can use and adapt for your own needs.
- This resource is highly interactive to allow fun interactions with your students but you don’t need to be a techy to use it!
- It is highly adaptable. You just need to adapt it for your needs
- It is a time-saver: No need to overthink your planning.
- It works! They have proven to be very useful in my classes
If you are looking for more personalized activities for your class or your school, let’s get in touch! Always happy to help.