This topic is about the Euros. Children will recognise the coins and notes, count the money, say a price and learn how to write a French cheque. (Numbers 0 up to 100 should have been done before this topic.) These lessons are suited for Y5 (4th Grade) and beyond. This topic will last 3 weeks (1 hour lesson per week).
There are lots of activities and games. The 5 skills (listening, understanding, speaking, writing and reading) are all present. With cute and happy cartoons, the topics are adapted for children and motivate them to learn French while having fun! It is made for teachers who speak French but also those who don't! The lessons are all very easy to follow. The lesson plan and audio sounds of the vocabulary are there to help you learn and pronounce the words beforehand!
- 4 Powerpoint presentations
- 1 lesson plan
- 1 lesson sheet ( with all the key vocabulary: for the children to stick in their books)
- 1 HA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 LA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 word search
- 1 Answer sheet for an activity
- Audio clips of vocabulary (in the powerpoints to practice beforehand)
- Information documents (About, Advice and tips, Copyright)