All of my booklets include summarised, yet sufficient content, alongside images and skills tips; as well as extensive exam-style questions, key terms and researchers, and a progress sheet.
These booklets cover:
- The Nervous System
- The Endocrine System
- The Structure and Function of Neurons
- Synaptic Transmission
- Localisation of the brain
- Plasticity of the brain
- Lateralisation of the brain
- Methods of investigating the brain
- Circadian Rhythms
- Infradian and Ultradian Rhythms
- Endogenous Pacemakers and Exogenous Zeitgebers
Each is an extensive PDF document, with content and questions collated from 3 different books:
- Illuminate Publishing AQA Psychology Year 2 Textbook (Pink Hair Book)
- Oxford Psychology A level Year 1 Textbook (Cat Book)
- Illuminate Publishing AQA Psychology Year 2 Revision Guide (Pink Hair Book)
I approximate that these resources should support around 20-25 hours of teaching - and many more hours of revision.
If you like these booklet, please review this bundle - and if you have any tips or requests, don't hesitate to comment. If you require word versions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.