5 hours worth of fully resourced lessons: resilience, self-esteem, aspiration, positivity, to promote and foster positive attitudes for KS3/4 students.
Each well-differentiated lesson includes accompanying worksheets, clips, powerpoints, clear LOs to three challenge levels, activities, plenaries - everything you'd want if Ofsted walked in.
1. Why do we need self esteem and how can we improve it?
2. What is aspiration and how can we be aspirational?
3. How can we be resilient students and succeed?
4. How can we promote our positive achievements? (2 hour project lesson)
5. Cool meme-style praise postcards to send home with students when they've finished the unit.
I use all of these myself as a Head of PSHE and I really hope you find them excellent value.
Please leave me a review and I'll send you any other resource of your choice for free.
Many more cheap and free resources at my shop: