A selection of revision activities focused around the key words and their definitions from the CC5, CC6 and CC7 topics, along with additional support materials to aid and test them in their revision and preparation for their assessments.
• Topic word search (with a slight twist)
• Sub topic crosswords (on one sheet to be printed on A3)
• Word loop
• The outline for a game mat that can be used in a variety of ways with the aid of 2 dice. (I have used these in afterschool revision sessions and have proved very popular with the students who on times have even made up their own rules in how they wanted to use them against each other)
• Set of the progression questions (that can be cut out and also used in a variety of ways or with the dice game)
• ‘What do I know sheets?’ (To provide the students with structure on creating revision resources on each subtopic. These have proved hugely effective and liked by most of my students who have also said how easy it makes revision for them as they have been given the starting point)
• Revision checklist of the topic learning objectives.