Unzip the file and then upload this package to your Learning Management System (LMS) or Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for students to learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device. Automatically marks and enters scores into your VLE gradebook. Beautifully designed, quick and easy to use. Save time and preparation work!
In this micro lesson, part of the Evolution and Its Processes series, your students will learn about How Populations Change over time.
By the end of this lesson, students should be able to:
• Explain how Darwin’s theory of evolution differed from the current view at the time
• Describe how the present-day theory of evolution was developed
• Describe how population genetics is used to study the evolution of populations
This package contains full instructions, a lesson, interactive glossary flip cards, thought-provoking questions, and a short knowledge check quiz.
This is an invaluable tool for both you and your students and allows you to gauge their knowledge while saving you valuable preparation time.
Why Choose this Package?
Micro learning packages save you time and preparation work, and they can actually have a beneficial effect on your students’ learning and wellbeing. When students complete the built-in knowledge check they’ll receive instant feedback, which helps them assess their own learning, increase their retention and build their confidence.
This Micro package is ideal for transitioning to paperless formative assessment and will provide the indispensable, supplemental resources you need to complement your teaching.
The content in this package is based on Openstax textbooks written by academics, which have been rigorously peer-reviewed.
Benefits for Teachers:
• Save time, effort and paper
• Automatically marks and enters scores in your VLE gradebook
• Unlimited options: When used with other Micro lessons, you can decide what topics you want, when you want to assign them and how often you want students to complete them
• Self-contained, quick and easy to use
• Real-time updates on your students’ knowledge on the subject
• Allows you to see at a glance where students are struggling
Benefits for Students:
• Anytime, anywhere learning
• Instant feedback and scores after quizzes
• Easy-to-follow, beautifully designed interface that adapts to any computer or mobile device
• See, track, and save progress
• Be in charge of their own learning
• Available completely online – they won’t need to physically be there to turn it in. Reduces late homework submissions.
Our packages are published as SCORM .zip files and most (VLEs) will accept these types of packages, however ensure that your VLE accepts SCORM packages before purchasing this product.