The Animal Classification Bundle includes the following:
1. A PowerPoint presentation on animal classification. Includes slides with images and descriptions on the following:
1. Plants vs animals
2. Vertebrates vs invertebrates
2. A science booklet for students studying animal classification. It describes and explains the distinguishing features of plants and animals. It also focuses on the classification of vertebrates and invertebrates as well as the characteristics of the main animal groups including mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, molluscs, insects and annelids . The booklet includes a variety of different activities on classifying animals. 8 pages.
3. A set of 24 task cards designed for students to independently or in groups to review and consolidate animal classification. The cards include questions on different animal groups and their features namely; invertebrates, vertebrates, mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, amphibians and mollusks. 15 pages.
Included in this kit:
- 24 task cards in colour and 24 task cards in black an white.
- Student solution sheet on which to record answers.
- Teacher answer key.
Illustrations by Ron Leishman @ http://www.toonclipart.com/