NR 351 - Transitions in Professional Nursing
(Useful guide for 'Chamberlain Students').
You are a professional nurse caring for Mr. R, a 58-year-old patient who recently underwent surgery for colon cancer resulting in a temporary colostomy. Select one of the assigned or unassigned nursing theories from our textbook and address the following:
• Basic content and terminology of the theory or model you select, and
• How you would provide professional nursing care for Mr. R. using that theory. Be sure to use terminology from the selected nursing theory to explain your interventions.
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a critical concept in nursing. The student will be able to demonstrate application of information literacy and ability to utilize resources (library, writing center, SmartThinking, located within the Tutor Source tab under Course Home, APA resources, Turnitin, and others) through literature search and writing the paper.
PROJ 587 Advanced Program Management
Guide for DeVry Students
1. Questions: (TCO D) As a project manager, dealing with conflict is part of the job. There are many sources of conflict; one source that is often overlooked is the manager. Based on the Week 4 reading and lecture, what major ways do people deal with conflict? Share a personal experience of conflict and how you dealt with the situation.
2. Questions: (TCO E) In order to have a high-performance team you must first recognize the qualities of a high-performance team. Describe at least five qualities of a high-performance team and then what can be done to develop those qualities in a team.
3. Questions: (TCO F) The PMI® Code of Ethics is made up of four areas: responsibility, honesty, respect, and fairness. Discuss the area of responsibility and what it means for you, the project manager.
4. Questions: (TCO F) When developing a stakeholder matrix, the portfolio manager must look at the portfolio governance in order to complete the stakeholder analysis. In your own words, what is the role, interest and expectations of the governance?
1. (TCO A) You are responsible for developing a security evaluation process that can be used to assess....
2. (TCO B) The Open Systems Interconnection model is inherently inefficient. On the source host....
3. (TCO C) Why is a firewall usually a good place to terminate a Virtual Private Network (VPN)....
4. (TCO D) A computer programmer has been arraigned for a computer crime.......
5. (TCO E) After reading about attacks on servers similar to the ones used in one of your company’s....
6. (TCO F) In the U.S., laws are enforced by police agencies and the courts. What are ethics and who...
7. (TCO G) Which of the following statements is true?
8. (TCO H) Some IT department policies are designed to prevent behaviors by IT staff. While some....
NR 351 - Transitions in Professional Nursing
(Useful guide for 'Chamberlain Students').
Select one of the AACN BSN Essentials and elaborate on its meaning and importance in your own future professional nursing practice. In your post intended to clearly and thoroughly address the topic of this TD, be sure to:
• Identify the AACN BSN Essential that you have selected by name and number.
• Clearly and thoroughly explain why you selected this Essential.
• Clearly and thoroughly explain how this Essential will be used in your future professional nursing career.
ACCT 555 External Auditing
(DeVry - January 2016)
Question 1. (TCO B) An auditor was unable to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence concerning certain transactions due to an inadequacy in the entity's accounting records......
Question 2. (TCO K) An auditor should consider which of the following when evaluating the ability of a company to continue as a going concern?
Question 3. (TCO A) An auditor's independence is considered impaired if the auditor has:
Question 4. (TCO H) Which of the following should be included as a written representation from management?
Question 5. (TCO E) An auditor would most likely be concerned with internal controls that provide reasonable assurance about the:
Question 1. (TCO A) In performing an ATTEST Engagement A CPA would be required to do what as part of the engagement?
2. (TCO B) When a CPA performs an Audit the Client is always looking to receive a “CLEAN OPINION” or an Unqualified Opinion. Explain what your client must do for a CPA to justify that Unqualified Opinion?
3. (TCO C) – Based upon the below 4 situations – explain your position of “why” or “why not” the following circumstances would have violated the professions ethical standards when you are a practicing CPA?
4. (TCO D) Discuss five steps individual practicing auditors can take to minimize their legal liability.
5. (TCO F) Sarbanes Oxley requires that per Section 404 that Internal Controls within a publicly held company are to be reviewed, evaluated and tested at year end to insure that adequate.........
Question 1. (TCO E) What is COSO? Describe the 5 elements of COSO’s Internal Control-Integrated Framework. Provide an example of each of those components and explain.......
2. (TCO G) Business risk must be assessed in performing an audit.
(a) Define business risk in association with an audit and describe several sources of such risk.
(b) How does business risk relate to the performance of preliminary analytical procedures in an audit?
(c) There are four major areas in planning an audit engagement and there are subparts to each of the four major areas. Please identify the four major areas and the subparts that are associated with the major areas.
3. (TCO H) Audit Risk consists of inherent risk, control risk, and detection risk.
4. (TCO I) Accounts Receivable - For each of the following, please explain if an auditor’s review of the client’s.......
5. (TCO J) One of the major problems in a computer system is that incompatible functions may be performed by the same individual. Identify from the below choices the control compensating......
6. (TCO K) You are the Senior Auditor for WWZ Co. and you have completed the testing of all the accounts. However, prior to issuing your report,.........
FIN 515 Managerial Finance - DeVry
1. TCO A) In the United States, which of the following types of organization has the greatest revenue in total?
2. TCO A) A sole proprietorship is owned by
3. TCO B) Which of the following would cause the present value of an annuity to increase?
4. TCO B) Which of the following is an annuity due?
5. TCO G) If you were a manager of a company, which of the three right side components of the DuPont Identity would you want to increase and which would you want to decrease, other things being equal? Give a specific example for how to do that for each of the three.
6. TCO D) A stock has just paid a dividend and will pay a dividend of $3.00 in a year. The dividend will stay constant for the rest of time. The return on equity for similar stocks is 14%. What is P0?
7. TCO D) A stock has just paid a dividend and has declared an annual dividend of $2.00 to be paid one year from today. The dividend is expected to grow at a 5% annual rate. The return on equity for similar stocks is 12%. What is P0?
8. (TCO D) A particular bond has 8 years to maturity. It has a face value of $1,000. It has a YTM of 7% and the coupons are paid semiannually at a 10% annual rate. What does the bond currently sell for?
9. (TCO D) A bond currently sells for $1,000 and has a par of $1,000. It was issued two years ago and had a maturity of 10 years. The coupon rate is 7% and the interest payments are made semiannually. What is its YTM?
10. (TCO D) What is β and why is it important to investors and issuers of stock? Describe the behavior of stocks with βs of greater than one, less than one, and less than zero.
11. TCO E) A company has 100 million shares outstanding trading for $8 per share. It also has $900 million in outstanding debt. If its equity cost of capital is 15%, and its debt cost of capital is 12%, and its effective corporate tax rate is 40%, what is its weighted average cost of capital?
12. TCO A) What is the difference between capital structure and capital budgeting? Explain and give an example of a capital structure decision and an example of a capital budgeting decision.
13. TCO H) What is the difference between the cash cycle and the operating cycle? Under what condition would they
14. (TCO F) A company has the opportunity to do any of the projects for which the
net cash flows per year are shown below. The company has a cost of capital of 12%.
Which should the company do and why? You must use at least two capital budgeting
methods. Show your work
NR 443 Week 1 DQ 1 Healthy People 2020
NR 443 Week 1 DQ 2 Determinants of Health
NR 443 Week 2 DQ 1 Census Data and Epidemiological Data
NR 443 Week 2 DQ 2 Communicable Diseases (graded)
NR 443 Week 3 DQ 1 Collaborating With the Community
NR 443 Week 3 DQ 2 Resources
NR 443 Week 4 DQ 1 Concerns for the School Nurse
NR 443 Week 4 DQ 2 Nurse's Role in Community Health Settings
NR 443 Week 5 DQ 1 Vulnerable Populations
NR 443 Week 5 DQ 2 Priority Setting When Working With Vulnerable Populations
NR 443 Week 6 DQ 1 Environmental Pollutants
NR 443 Week 6 DQ 2 Disaster Preparedness
NR 443 Week 7 DQ 1 How Do You Define Health
NR 443 Week 7 DQ 2 Affordable Healthcare