This project helps you discover two different paintings by Vincent Van Gogh: ''Starry Night'' and ''Sunflowers''.
Using these two paintings as inspiration, you will create your own unique painting, working in the same manner as the impressionist artists.
The mixing of colours, curved lines, and cold and warm colours will be addressed. You will need liquid Tempera paints, white cardboard and wax crayons. Welcome the spring with this 'sunny' project.
Instructions, photos and evaluation rubric are included.
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.