This is a fully resourced SOW which is aimed at students in Year 7.
Students explore a range of key themes and ideas linked to Christianity including the continued relevance of the Bible and teachings of Jesus. Students examine the role of the Church within the community, and discuss the challenges presented to Christians in the 21st century. This lesson has been taught with great success with students engaged and enthused by the topics explored.
Students are taught through a variety of tasks including class debates, investigations, case studies, group tasks, extended writing, creative work and personal reflection.
Included in the pack -
- 6 Fully resourced lessons,
- Links to relevant media clips,
- Clear learning objectives in every lesson,
- Differentiated materials,
- Additional resource pack which can be used to supplement lessons or used as a wall display.