This topic is about sports (20 in total!) and hobbies (watch tv, listen to music, play video games, dance, sing, read, cook and go on the internet) . (School subjects should have been done before this topic!) Children will say they favourite sport and describe their hobbies in French. They will also express their point of view on the sports and hobbies. These lessons are suited for Y4 (3rd Grade) and beyond. This topic will last 4 weeks (1 hour lesson per week).
There are lots of activities, songs, dialogues and games. The 5 skills (listening, understanding, speaking, writing and reading) are all present. With cute and happy cartoons, the topics are adapted for children and motivate them to learn French while having fun! It is made for teachers who speak French but also those who don't! The lessons are all very easy to follow. The lesson plan and audio sounds of the vocabulary are there to help you learn and pronounce the words beforehand!
- 5 Powerpoint presentations
- 1 lesson plan
- 2 lesson sheets ( with all the key vocabulary: for the children to stick in their books)
- 1 HA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 LA worksheet (Assessment)
- 1 game to cut
- 1 teacher's answer sheet
- 1 word search
- 2 Smartboard activities (Smart Notebook software)
- Audio clips of vocabulary (in the powerpoints to practice beforehand)
- Information documents (About, Advice and tips, Copyright)