The 'Spelling Programme' is one of four products (Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar and Writing) in our ‘Literacy In Schools’ series. This product is currently used in hundreds of UK and international schools.
• Support material directly targets weaknesses
• Feedback on targets encourages the learner
• Proven spelling age increases are: 79% pupils gain 1-2 years and 21% 2-3 years
• Promotes assessment to support learning
• Suitable for all learning support staff - teachers & teaching assistants
• Fully editable in MS Word (*.doc and *.pdf files supplied)
• For a Site/VLE licence please visit http://www.sserltd.co.uk/acatalog/SpecialNeeds.html
The 'Spelling Programme' enables pupils to gain in confidence and make rapid progress in acquiring further spelling and literacy skills. The Programme is ideal for one-to-one tuition, group work, peer mentoring or whole class teaching. Pack A (100 pages) is the core product and consists of three levels - each one can correspond to a term's work and has separate answer booklets. The integral 'Pupil Progress Record' identifies and records targets, actions and outcomes. The standard colour version is particularly suitable for projection onto a whiteboard or IWB for class/group discussion and instruction. A b/w version is also included for low cost school duplication. Apply the power of MS Word to customise the resource, and to produce new support sheets by simply changing the selected words or their context.
The optional Pack B consists of over 90 interactive activities/quizzes (many 'SCORM' compliant) which support the core programme.
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only provides a small preview of a premium resource. Therefore, we have included a full set of page images (*.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this resource - you do not need to retain these *.png images after download - just keep the other files.