Music, P.E. and Classroom teachers will love using these directional movement cards based on the Nutcracker Ballet. Includes scarf and creative movement activities- a fun brain break or full class activity.
(16) Scarf Directional or Movement Cards
(13) Creative Movement Cards
Scarf Rules and Guide on Movement for students to read out loud.
Teaching Directions for Activities.
How to use:
You’ll need some music, either Nutcracker or Holiday tunes will work great.
You can print the cards and show the pictures or project from the power point slides.
I’ve found that about 15-17 seconds per card is a good amount of time.
Duplicate the cards and use over and over for the time you need to fill your class.
Coloring is therapeutic and students love to do it! Create a book or a card to use as a gift. Use as a writing or composing prompt. These varied coloring pages give students opportunities to create during holiday lessons with applications for Elementary Classrooms including Special Needs, Art and Music Class. Best for K-5.
Editable Card Template you can use with the FONT of your choice. Use as a gift for your students or for students to parents or others.
• Kwanzaa-Pictures of a Kwanzaa Celebration
• Christmas- 1- Card with traditional holiday graphics 2- Nativity scene
• Hanukkah-Elements and vocabulary
• Nutcracker- Dancing Characters for possible use as a station or center
• Combo-Christmas-Kwanzaa-Hanukkah-Mini book with all 4 pics-Use in your Literacy Centers.