Play Dough Mats
Bees for Counting
Clip Cards – Numbers and Number Words
Worksheet – Tracing Numbers
Assembly Directions – Mats / Color or Black and White
- Print and laminate mats for multiple uses or print mats for each student
- Print, laminate, and cut out bees or print bees for students to cut out to use
On each sheet, students have 4 activities
- Trace the numbers
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the large number
- Use crayons, playdough, or other manipulatives to fill in the 10 frame.
- Use cut out bees or other manipulatives to place on the hive to count.
Assembly Directions – Clip Cards
- Print, laminate, and cut the cards
- Place a dot on the back of each card for self-checking
- Place one of the counting bees on the clothespins for a cute cover
- There is also a cover sheet if you want to place the cards on a ring
The worksheet can be printed for individual use or laminated or in a plastic sleeve for multiple uses.