Percentages, Equivalent Fractions and Decimals and Ordering.
LO: To understand percentages.
LO: To convert fractions to percentages.
LO: To understand, recall and find equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages.
LO: To order fractions, decimals and percentages.
1. 31 Slide teaching presentation.
2. 8 Slide Rolling Presentation to display as a scaffold as pupils work.
3. Code Words. LO: To recall and find equivalent percentages, fractions and decimals. 3 Levels of challenge with answers.
4. LO: To compare and order fractions, decimals and percentages. 3 Levels of challenge with answers.
5. Four In A Line Fractions To Percentages self checking partner games. 3 Levels of challenge.
6. 54 Fraction to Percentage Flip Cards - 3 Levels of Challenge.
These cards pose multiplication questions and have the answers on the back. They are suitable for lots of self-checking partner games or independent work.
Print Double Sided Back To Back onto Card.
Ideas for use:
a. Work with partner and flip when you both have an answer.
b. Work on own and ask partner to flip & check your answers.
c. Work independently against a timer.
d. Make your own Easy, Hard, and Harder Flip Cards.
e. Sort the cards into Easy, Hard, Harder piles and explain your reasoning.
f. You could edit a couple of cards; giving them the wrong answers and see how long it takes for pupils to spot your “mistakes”.
7. Fractions, Decimals, Percentages Missing Digits Mastery Challenges. 3 Levels of Challenge with answers.
8. Pottery Lottery. To recall and find equivalent percentages, fractions and decimals. 3 Levels of Challenge with answers.
9. Testing Twins. Compare Fractions and Percentages. 1 page worksheet.