Do it yourself Jigsaw maths for early learning. Addition, subtraction, multiply and simple division
1. Children glue to card
2. Cut out the pieces
3. They can use the numbers already printed
4. Use the blank jigsaw pieces
5. They can then glue their calculations and display
6. Addition, subtraction, multiply and simple division
7. Numbers 1 -25 or more with the blank jigsaw pieces
This is a simple yet fun activity, print, glue, cut and calculate. Use as a display or as pieces to reuse.
Making maths fun!