A lesson pack on place value, read, write, order and sequence numbers suitable for Years 5 or 6. Selection of differentiated resources (4 way) on place value, read, write, order and sequence numbers. Activity documents come ready to print and cut. Includes Promethean flip chart and lesson plan too.
Links to the following objectives
• Read, write, order and compare numbers to at least 1,000,000 and determine the value of each digit.
• Count forwards and backwards in steps of powers of 10 for any given number up to 1,000,000.
• Interpret negative numbers in context, count forwards and backwards with positive and negative whole numbers including through zero.
• Round any number up to 1,000,000 to the nearest 10, 100, 1000, 10000 and 100000.
• Solve number problems and practical problems that involve all of the above.