A comprehensive 51-slide PowerPoint that includes 6 lessons on Buddhist beliefs and teachings about meaning & purpose.
The 6 lessons included are:
1. What do Buddhists believe about life?
2. What does Buddhism teach about suffering?
3. What is the Noble Eightfold Path?
4. What is the Wheel of Life?
5. What is Enlightenment?
6. Why are there different groups of Buddhists?
I have used this with my Year 8's but it can be easily used with, and adapted for, Year 7's and 9's.
Each lesson includes an engaging starter, key question, learning objectives, main information, class tasks, independent work and summary questions.
The slides were designed to be as attractive as possible to students and help bring Buddhism to life.