About this Product:
Great for literacy class, homework, reading, writing and Social Studies.
This pack includes everything you need to help your students write a biography research project.
research important events throughout their person’s life.
place their information in an essay format, after completing research and organizer.
-read the articles and answer basic questions about their famous person
using these Biography Research templates.
-read texts on a specific famous person using a student encyclopedia.
-learn how to use basic research skills to answer specific questions about this famous person.
-learn how to take notes, rather than copy exact sentences from the encyclopedia.
This is an informational reading and writing assignment unit for upper elementary students and EFL/ESL students. It can be utilized equally in an ELA class or a Social Studies class.
If you are looking for a fun, exciting way to research famous people, then this is the project for you.
- Banksy’s Life
- 10 Facts writing worksheet
- Biography Research Worksheet
- Sequencing Timeline Worksheet
- Biography report worksheets
- Profile template
- Mini biography report
- Letter to Banksy
- Banksy’s Artworks
- Work Analysis worksheet
- Face Foldable biography activity
- Biography Story map
- Influences and reflection writing template
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Life Lessons writing template
- Timeline of his main works
- Discuss these questions
- How to make your name Graffiti style
- West Bank and Graffiti
- Graffiti Terms
- Fact, Quiz and Word Search
- Life Lessons from Banksy’s Artworks
Total page: 68