The comprehensive resource you need to deliver or revise Edexcel A-Level Physics (Nuclear and Particle Physics A2 - Year 2 Unit 4). UPDATED WITH NEW QUESTIONS & NOTES, CREATED ESPECIALLY FOR THE NEW SPECIFICATION!
99 slides of engaging + visual notes, diagrams, animations and exam-style questions + walkthroughs perfect for revision as well as teaching to a class. This presentation features concise yet comprehensive information and interactive diagrams to teach the course in an intuitive and interesting way.
Perfect for revision - these slides are colourful, animated, and visual, featuring all the information you need in an interesting and interactive way, and break down each key point into an easily understandable format. These slides also include a number of practice exam-style questions with full step-by-step walkthroughs and exam tips.
These slides are also great for teachers, enabling a brilliant delivery of the content every time.
* Proton & Neutron Numbers
* Alpha & Beta decay
* History of the 'nuclear' model
* Rutherfordian scattering experiment
* Closest approach & atom facts
* Electric potential & work done
* Thermionic emission
* Electron guns & key equations
* Fields & Fleming's Left Hand Rule
* Particle Paths
* Finding the mass of an electron
* Deflecting charged particles
* Cyclotron, Linac / Linear Accelerator, and other Particle Accelerators
* Cloud chambers, bubble chambers, drift chambers and other Particle Detectors
* Conservation Laws
* Quarks & Antimatter
* Fundamental Particles & The Fundamental Model of Physics
* Creation & Annihilation
* Unified Atomic Mass Unit
* Quarks, Leptons, Hadrons
* Mesons, Baryons, Conservation
* Strangeness, weak & strong nuclear forces
* Relativistic effect
* Quark calculations, Pions, Kaons
* Wave-particle duality & electron diffraction
* Wave function