An extensive range of Learn as you teach KS2 (KS3 special needs) Primary Spanish resources empowering primary teachers and TAs to both learn and teach alongside pupils in the (6-11) age range. The unit focuses on greetings, saying your name, age, colours, numbers up to 12 and saying how we are feeling. The unit includes:
* A cover and contents of the unit detailing the seven lesson objectives:
1. To introduce ourselves; 2. To describe ourselves; 3. To say how we are feeling;
4. To say our favourite colour; 5. To say our age up to 12; 6. To ask questions;
7. To give personal information.
* Seven full colour animated power point shows with attached authentic Spanish speaking sound files,
listening, speaking, reading and writing activities as well as music for songs, raps and interactive
programmed classroom games for every learning objective:
* A set of seven screen by screen guidance lesson plans, with a plain speak vocabulary for all the
language in the unit, grammar notes and answers for ppshow and workbook activities.
* An A4 b/w illustrated workbook in A3 format folding to A4 relating to the main body of the show with
seven pupil worksheets featuring three differentiated tasks for every objective complete with a pupil
self evaluation smiley face record sheet for the for pupils and teachers to record progress. The
workbook is also available in A4 format
* In addition there is a 28 page colour classroom display/flashcard pdf featuring the illustrated
vocabulary in A4 and A5 format covering all the language in the unit.
* An full colour illustrated pupil vocabulary learning mat which can be laminated and left with pupils
for additional support.
* A FREE Level 1 (Years 3-6 - UK/Grades 2-5 USA) MFL work scheme detailing all the units and language in the scheme in order.
Did you get everything you need? Review and I will reply . You should be able to re-download an updated resource at no extra charge from the site. Enjoy!