A new revised second edition of this beautifully illustrated unit, continuing the learn as you teach Primary French series with a focus on supporting non-specialist primary teachers and TAs:
* A cover and contents of the unit detailing the six lesson objectives:
1. To understand some instructions; 2. To tell the time on the hour; 3. To answer the register;
4. To identify classroom items; 5. To use numbers with classroom items;
6. To write about your class;
* Six full colour animated power point shows with attached authentic French speaking sound files,
listening, speaking, reading and writing activities as well as music for songs, raps and interactive
programmed classroom games for every learning objective:
* A set of six screen by screen guidance lesson plans, with a plain speak vocabulary for all the
language in the unit, grammar notes and answers for ppshow and workbook activities.
* An A4 b/w illustrated workbook in A3 format folding to A4 relating to the main body of the show with
six pupil worksheets featuring three differentiated tasks for every objective complete with a pupil
self evaluation smiley face record sheet for the for pupils and teachers to record progress. The
workbook is also available in A4 format
* In addition there is a 34 page colour classroom display/flashcard pdf featuring the illustrated
vocabulary in A4 and A5 format covering all the language in the unit.
* An full colour illustrated pupil vocabulary learning mat which can be laminated and left with pupils for
* A FREE Year 3 MFL work scheme detailing all the units and language in the scheme in order.
Did you get everything you need? Review and I will reply and, if needed, update. You should be able to re-download an updated resource at no extra charge from the site. Enjoy!