This bundle includes 6 lessons on the new GCSE unit on urbanisation. The lessons meet the assessment criteria for all the new specifications. Key facts about the lesson are:
1. The bundle covers 6 topics; Growth in urbanisation, Causes of urban growth, Megacities/primate cities/world cities, Urban economies, Suburbanisation and counter-urbanisation and a case study of Depopulation in the Western Isles.
2. As a bonus you will also receive an assessment and mark scheme in bundle
3. All the lessons are complete lessons with all the resources you need to deliver them - starters, learning activities and plenaries. All you will need are the ppts which are included in the bundle.
4. Each lesson has a range of activities relevant to the assessment objectives of the new specifications. There are active learning tasks where students have to move around the room, written tasks for students to develop their question-answering skills, map and diagrams used to explain concepts, numeracy tasks to reflect the emphasis on math skills in the new specifications and video links to help explain concepts and ideas.
5. The lessons are also all differentiated for students at either end of ability level.
6. Very little planning is needed on your part to deliver these lessons. Just print the resources and teach.