Use the character labels and the 7 steps to narrative writing to motivate students to write Fairytales. Print out the blackline masters for students to publish their writing.
Teachers can use this for modelling narrative writing, by sticking magnetic tape on the back of labels to use on magnetic whiteboards.
Add the Fairytale storybox to a Writing (Literacy) center for independent students to plan, write and publish their fairytales.
This Storybox contains
• 18 Picture labels of characters and settings with vocab words
• 9 storyboard pages with pictures that students can use for writing
• 1 page of ‘7 stages of writing a narrative’
• 26 blackline masters for publishing
• 1 Fairytale PowerPoint template
Cut out and laminate the Picture Labels so students can use these to plan their narrative.
Cut out and laminate the copies of the graphics and glue or double side magnetic tape so that these can be used on magnetic whiteboard.