My Favourite Book activity can be used as a homework task. Pupils use worksheet to create a poster on their favourite book best printed off at A3.
Choice of Fiction and Non-fiction format.
Book reports are similar format but slightly harder, can be used as extension tasks during literacy.
Welcome to the Nouns at the Zoo Pack!
Here you will find activities, anchor charts/ posters, task cards and hands on ready to go printables that will help your children learn and consolidate their learning of Common, Proper and Singular/Plural possessive nouns.
This pack contains:
- Map poster
- Zoo Guide introduction and explanation of Common Nouns
Common noun activities of people, places things
-anchor chart posters
- identifying common nouns printables (people)
- Drawing examples printables (places)
- Finding things activity in the classroom (things)
- people/places/things cages at the zoo sorting activity
- + printable sorting activity
- colour the common nouns
- Recap examples of common nouns printables
Proper Noun Activities
- Introduction and explanation posters
- Sorting our penguin names using capital letters (people names)
- Adding capitals to zoo place names (places) x2
- Correcting sentences that need capital letters.
- Changing common to proper nouns printable
- Penguin activity (5 pages)
-Singular- posters/ intro explanation
-Adding 's to sentences
-Task cards activity (3 pages)
- Practicing adding 's to sentences- to laminate
- Plural possessive- posters
- Writing sentences using plural possessive nouns
- Finding the plural possessive nouns in sentences
- Colour the correct noun printable