We are seeking dynamic and committed Key Stage 1 teachers to join us for the Academic Year in 2021-2022.Over the past five years RAK Academy Family of Schools has grown significantly and our reputation for developing academic achievement and is well known as one of the international school of choice in Ras Al Khaimah.
Nestled between the Al Hajar mountains and the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, RAK Academy Family of Schools is based in Ras Al Khaimah, the northernmost Emirate of the United Arab Emirates. Just one hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and 20 minutes drive from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, our schools provide British and IB curriculum to almost 3000 students from over 80 different nationalities across its 5 campuses, each with its own unique character.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education from an institution approved by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is mandatory.
- Have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice.
- It is essential to be trained in British Curriculum.
- Strong ability to use technology to support teaching and learning.
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents.
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of staff.
- Be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Most importantly, fully subscribe to the maxim that “all complex decision-making be based on what constitutes best practice for the child”.
The school offers:
- Tax-free salary including housing allowance.
- Annual travel allowance for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and below.
- Medical insurance for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and below.
- Visas for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and below.
- Free education for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and below.
- Access to our professional development opportunities.
To apply for this position please use 'QUICK APPLY'
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
Due to the expected high levels of interest in positions, only candidates selected for a first interview will be contacted within twenty-one (21) days of the closing date for applications.
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
RAK Academy is an independent, co-educational international family of schools, situated in beautiful Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), the northernmost emirate of the UAE. Just one hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and 20 minutes’ drive from Ras Al K...