At Springfield Primary we believe in setting the highest standards in everything we do. We plan and tailor learning for each child, giving them access to a broad range of experiences to ensure that each and every child reaches their full potential.
After our recent Ofsted inspection, we are pleased to announce that we are a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding Features'. This is a clear reflection of how well the school is performing and highlights what an exciting time it is to join us.
We are looking for a one to one Learning Support Assistant. The successful candidate will have experience in delivering agreed learning programs; adjusting activities according to pupil need to support and enrich learning.
The school is situated in Sunbury with easy access to the M3 and only ten minutes from Junction 12 of the M25. Upper Halliford Station is a 5 minute walk from the school, allowing easy links to London Waterloo.
We can offer you:
• A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged,
• A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues,
• Continuous and supportive professional development
• A friendly working environment with excellent resources
The ideal candidate will be:
• Excellent in their communication and interpersonal skills,
• Able to motivate and encourage the children,
• Able to provide appropriate levels of attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks,
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children,
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school.
• Patient and understanding of different children’s needs
• To have a nurturing personality and be approachable by both children and staff
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place