1-1 Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Reception
£9.99 Per Hr
Sept 2021 – Dec 2021 5 x Morning’s
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a 1-1 Teaching Assistant Level 3 to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Chesterfield. This is a part-time primary teaching assistant role, working in a Reception which will commence in Sept 2021 until Dec 2021 with a view to be placed on a permanent contract.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
The desired Level 3 Teaching Assistants will be working in a local primary school five mornings a week. Working one to one with a child in a Reception class. The desired person would need to have good behaviour management.
This small friendly primary school in Chesterfield is part of a Multi Academy Trust. With a strong and friendly supportive team of staff that thrive on the progression the children make in the school.
To be considered for the 1-1 Reception Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency