1:1 Tutor for PRU
- £20 - £30 Per Hour
- Immediate start
- QTS not essential
We are currently working with an alternative provision who are looking for a tutor to work with a KS3 student who is currently out of mainstream Education. This particular vulnerable young Learner has Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and requires a Tutor who has experience dealing with Challenging behaviours. The ideal candidate for this 1:1 Tutor for PRU role must be adaptable, resilient and able to work well under pressure.
Our 1:1 tuition usually takes place in a variety of settings – Library’s, Students’ home, Children’s homes etc and in most cases depending on the EHCP plan there will be a family member / Carer present. You will be in charge of planning and preparing engaging lessons. The ideal 1:1 Tutor for PRU will be able to build relationships quickly and adapt to situations that could arise.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a 1:1 Tutor for PRU you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified 1:1 Tutor for PRU who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928