LEAP Multi Academy Trust is a growing Trust which comprises 3 large 11-18 schools in Rotherham and North Derbyshire. Our mission is to Achieve Excellence for all of our learners, regardless of their starting points. We are values led and we strive to develop the strongest possible relationships with our parent communities and other stakeholders.
We are seeking to appoint Tutors of English and Maths, to provide high quality 1:1 tuition to students aged 11 – 16.
We are looking for Tutors who:
• can deliver engaging 1:1 Tuition to students aged 11 – 16
• have the desire and ability to help young people of all abilities and backgrounds to reach the highest levels of attainment and progress
• have knowledge and experience of the GCSE Specification
• can consult with and inform staff regarding the progress, attainment and attitude of students
• can be flexible in their working hours
• are aligned with our “Achieving Excellence” mission
For further information please contact Andy Riches/Wayne Barsby, CEO/Executive Principal, on 01709 828383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Applications are to be received no later than 12 noon on Monday, 12th November 2018.
Completed applications should be returned either by post to Caroline Fullelove, HR at Brinsworth Academy, Brinsworth Road, Brinsworth, Rotherham, S60 5EJ or by email to email@example.com .
Please note we do not accept CVs unless accompanied by a completed application form.
The Learner Engagement and Achievement Partnership is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level.
Further information about the disclosure of criminal records can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-servce-check We undertake to make any “reasonable adjustments” to a job or workplace to counteract any disadvantages a disabled person may face.