Vision for Education are working with a rural East Cleveland Primary to recruit a 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant to work with a child in Key Stage 2. Working closely with the rest of the Y5/6 team, this an ideal opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to really make the position their own. The child has a wide range of complex behavioural needs, therefore a consistent and nurturing individual
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!