Second in Charge of Mathematics TLR2c £2,666
Required for January 2019
Due to internal promotions we are seeking a Second in Charge of Mathematics. The ideal candidate will be a successful Teacher of Mathematics looking for extra responsibility within a department.
The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- Robust behaviour systems
- No formal observations – instead Developmental Learning Walks with ongoing feedback, helping you and your department to continuously develop
- CPD starts as soon as you are appointed
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Mathematics looking for extra responsibility within a department
- The ability to teach Mathematics to KS3 and GCSE is essential, the ability to teach beyond GCSE is preferable
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department. The successful candidate will be required to teach Mathematics to GCSE level.
Please apply via the KentTeach/TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19 October 2018
Interviews: 29 or 31 October 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.