BCE have vacancies arise throughout the year suitable for a Graduate Teacher and we would welcome your application.
Step 1: Establish your eligibility. Applicants must be:
- Graduating from a preservice (primary or secondary) education degree in 2018
- Catholic - applicable to all primary teachers and to secondary teachers involved in teaching Religious Education subjects (Refer to Anti Discrimination Legislation)
- Eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment
- Eligible to hold registration with the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) on commencement with BCE
Step 2: Apply by joining our Graduate Teacher Talent Community
- Upload your Resume, complete your profile and provide us with a Character Reference (template attached below).
Step 3: We will contact you!
- We may need additional information and documentation to assess your eligibility and support your application
Step 4: Complete a Video Interview
- All eligible applicants will be invited to complete a video interview
Step 5: Graduate Teaching vacancies will be declared
- You will be notified as graduate vacancies become available and invited to register your interest for the opportunity. If shortlisted, the hiring Principal will contact you directly and discuss your interest and suitability for the vacancy with the possibility of a face to face interview.
Why join BCE?
Our teachers are valued and enjoy the many benefits of working with the second largest system of schools in Queensland. Some benefits of joining Brisbane Catholic Education include:
- A welcoming, collegial, and collaborative working environment
- 4-year trained Graduates (e.g. Bachelors + DipEd, or 4 year B.Ed) commencing at $70,080 pa plus 9.5% Super
- Leadership development & networking program
- Support through our Early Career Teacher program
- Ongoing professional development in numerous focus areas
- Scholarship programs to support further study