BCE have vacancies arise throughout the year suitable for a Graduate Teacher and we would welcome your application.
Eligibility Requirements - Applicants must be:
- Graduating from a pre-service secondary education degree in 2019
- Catholic - applicable to all secondary teachers involved in teaching Religious Education subjects (Refer to Anti Discrimination Legislation)
- Eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment
- Eligible to hold registration with the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) on commencement with BCE
Step 1: Apply via LiveHire to our Graduate Teacher Talent Community
- Create a profile, upload your CV and complete the eligibility questionnaire.
Step 2: Complete a Video Interview
- Eligible applicants will be invited to complete an online interview - details will be emailed to you from Sonru and BCE Recruitment
Step 3: Upload the following documentation to your profile ASAP
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or eligibility to work within Australia for the duration of your appointment
- Current Academic Transcript including your GPA
- GTPA Results when available
- Professional Experience/Practicum Teaching Reports - minimum of 2 most recent
- Other qualifications (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate or Decree Nisi (only applicable to verify name changes)
- Confidential Graduate Teacher Character Reference (see details below)
Step 4: Graduate Teaching vacancies will be declared
- As vacancies become available, you will receive a notification via LiveHire with the option to apply to or decline the opportunity.
- To be considered for any vacancy, you must have completed your profile and all the requirements outlined in the steps above prior to the individual vacancy closing date.
Step 5: Shortlisting and Interview
- The Principal will review all applications and those shortlisted for a school based interview will be contacted directly by the school.
Why join BCE?
Our teachers are valued and enjoy the many benefits of working with the second largest system of schools in Queensland. Some benefits of joining Brisbane Catholic Education include:
- A welcoming, collegial, and collaborative working environment
- 4-year trained Graduates (e.g. Bachelors + DipEd, or 4 year B.Ed) commencing at $70,080 pa plus 9.5% Super
- Leadership development & networking program
- Support through our Early Career Teacher program
- Ongoing professional development in numerous focus areas
- Scholarship programs to support further study
Closing Date: 31 December 2019
Contact Person: Kate Polles
Contact Telephone Number: (07) 3033 7608
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Confidential Graduate Teacher Character Reference Opens in new window