Would you like to join a successful, high performing ‘state of the art’, £30m school where the emphasis is on learning and teaching, staff development and teamwork? This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leadership role in our successful and thriving Maths Faculty. We will appoint someone who is enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve outcomes for our students.
• an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
• able to enthuse students about Maths and get very good results;
• passionate about working collaboratively to raise standards;
• able to monitor and track progress and determine the best interventions for
• support the Head of Maths in team leadership.
We can offer you:
• a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
• a professional, dedicated and supportive Maths Faculty that achieves very
• a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
• a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
• a school community committed to Corporate Excellence.
The closing date for applications is Monday 22 January at 9:00am.