We are seeking to recruit an energetic second in Department for Mathematics with vision, drive and a passion for the subject.
This is a crucial post and the successful applicant must have a proven track record of success, be an excellent classroom practitioner with proven classroom experience. The senior leadership team is dedicated to making Mathematics a key priority in the school.
We would like to hear from you if you want to work in a highly ambitious and successful school which:
- Is proud of the exceptional progress and achievement of its young people.
- Has a strong ethos of high expectations and support for all.
- Is committed to the professional development of staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- An absolute dedication to pupils and their learning above all else.
- A clear record of success at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- A relentless determination and commitment to constant review and refinement.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will be fully supported by being part of a well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive team, small group sizes at Key Stage 4 and will benefit from the school’s outstanding track record with continuing professional development.
Essential Qualifications: QTS
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
For an informal discussion, please ring the school and ask to speak with Mike Bennett on the above telephone number.
Application forms are available from the school website: www.bishopbarington.net
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: 8th December 2017