Stratton Upper School is seeking to appoint an outstanding 2nd in Maths.
The successful candidate will be committed to enhancing teaching and learning within the department and beyond whilst acquiring extensive leadership experience in readiness for further promotion. You will be committed to working within our inclusive ethos and recognise that by ensuring the well-being of all members of our community we will always promote the best learning outcomes for our students.
Continual Professional Development is given a high priority and the successful candidate can be assured they will receive exemplary induction and support in their new role. We are committed to supporting our staff in the pursuit of their personal career goals.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an outstanding record of student achievement across the ability range.
- Be able to contribute to the development of Teaching and Learning.
- Believe that every student is capable of rapid progress.
- Enjoy, sustain and develop our learning ethos of hard work, commitment, laughter and fun.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- A welcoming warm and friendly staff;
- Wonderful students;
- Supportive Parents.
We encourage candidates to contact the school either to arrange a visit or for an informal chat during the application process.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th March at 12noon.
Stratton Education Trust
Executive Headteacher Mr Rob Watson
Eagle Farm Road, Biggleswade
Bedfordshire SG18 8JB
Tel: 01767 220000 Fax: 01767 220002