We wish to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and motivated teacher who has a passion for learning. We offer students a pathway from Year 7 to Year 13 through curriculum lessons, GCSEs, A Levels and enrichment.
• Over 1000 students on roll and a small and growing Sixth Form.
• a strong belief in the professional development of all staff
• a very good reputation with parents / carers and the community
• a commitment to continuous improvement
We offer excellent working conditions with key benefits that include:
• A great work / life balance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Staff Mentoring
• Staff car park on site
• Fitness Suite
• Yoga classes
• A strong focus on the professional development of all staff within our school
Shirley High School is a mixed 11 – 18 secondary school with approximately 1000 students on roll located on a fabulous ‘leafy’ site on the outskirts of Croydon with excellent transport links.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. More information can be downloaded from our website www.shirley.croydon.sch.uk
You can also find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/shirleyhighschool/
Application pack and more information: to be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: Monday 22 April 2019