ABC Teachers have been inundated with requests for Cover Supervisors in Sandwell and Dudley. If you are looking at a career in education and want options for how we can help please get in touch.
About the Role:
The role of a Cover Supervisor is extremely varied. You will ultimately cover for absent teachers within a Secondary School setting across a number of different subject areas. You will be a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to manage behaviour whilst also building positive and long lasting relationships with both pupils and staff.
- Oversee lessons across all subject areas (mostly KS3 and KS4)
- Deliver and facilitate work to be completed by pupils
- Manage behavioural issues as they arise
- Extra-curricular activities throughout the school including sport, drama, music
- Provide detailed feedback to the teacher to pick up upon their return to work
About the Schools:
- Situated across Sandwell and Dudley
- Supportive cover team
- Excellent management support
- Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Hold a degree and/or minimum 20 days experience working with children
- Commitment to support the ethos of the school
- Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Consultant exclusivity
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you would like to be considered, then click to apply now! Or please contact Amy Wright on 0121 481 2231 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with us, all candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview, hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce on the Update Service and also gain references to cover the last 2 years. Please note that all teachers must hold valid QTS. For any Teaching Assistant roles you must hold an NVQ Level 3 or above, a relevant educational degree or a minimum of 3 months relevant experience within a UK school in the last 5 years.
Now is an extremely exciting time to join ABC Teachers as we were acquired by TES over Easter 2016; they have chosen to work with 3 agencies throughout the country and ours was one of them. We are also recognised and awarded the Gold Standard by the REC which will give you peace of mind that you are registering with the right agency.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.