Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic A-Level Teacher of Maths to join our very successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school, or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity to teach A-Level Maths. The successful candidate will work in a strong Maths department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches.
We can offer you:
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
• the opportunity to work at a good school with a strong Maths department
• excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQTs
• a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
• a supportive and friendly working environment
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk. Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please contact us on 0161 456 4888. Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application, please do not apply if you have previ-ously submitted an application in the past six months for this post. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Sadly we will not be able to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 3pm, Monday 15th October 2018
Interview: 19th October
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this