Activity Support Assistant
Ref: ED 19029
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Working Pattern: Term Time Only
Hours per Week: 15h
The Governing Body of Hopton Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic individual with the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the role of a educational teaching assistant asap until Friday 3rd April 2020. This is a Fixed Term post to start with, we are hoping for it to continue after this date.
Hopton Primary School provides an outstanding standard of education (Ofsted 2008) for its 360+ pupils. The school is a Victorian building set in a rural area and is part of a pyramid of five primary schools in the Mirfield area.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented after school club assistant who will continue to give our children the educational experience they have come to expect at Hopton.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the community.
- Has a positive approach and enjoys a challenge.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and Governors.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
If you require an appointment to visit the school prior to completing an application, please contact Miss Suzanne Ellison, Bursar on telephone: 01924 489736 to make an appointment. For more information on the school you can visit the school website at www.hoptonprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date: 18 October 2019 03:30 PM
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Hopton Primary School,